This presentation is for residents, lot owners, and guests of Meadow Creek Airpark. It is vitally important for all residents and guests to understand the potential hazards of living in close proximity to aircraft, but that following a few simple rules ensures a safe community for everyone.
In this presentation, you will learn about:
- Why access to the community must be controlled.
- The roles and responsibilities for both pilots and non-pilots for ensuring a safe community.
- Informing guests of necessary safety precautions.
- How to respond to aircraft encounters as a pedestrian or vehicle driver.
- Restrictions on runway access to pedestrians and vehicles.
- What we can all do to ensure safe aircraft operations.
- Special circumstances that may require adjustment to the normal safety rules.
At the end of this presentation, there is a short quiz. A passing score of XX% is required in order to earn a completion certificate. Notification of your completion will be sent to the Airport Manager and/or Secretary for record keeping.
Completion of this presentation is mandatory for all Meadow Creek residents over the age of X. Parents are responsible for teaching these safety rules to younger children as well. Lot owners are also encouraged to complete this presentation. For members building new homes, a portion of their security deposit may be held beck until all applicable household members have completed the presentation.